The Dutch government has rightly taken far-reaching measures to contain the Corona virus as much as possible. As everyone else, it is therefore our responsibility to cooperate fully with this.
The Dutch government has rightly taken far-reaching measures to contain the Corona virus as much as possible. As everyone else, it is therefore our responsibility to cooperate fully with this. The measures taken have the necessary consequences for the business operations of the various companies within Feyter Forklift Services (Feyter Forklift Services, Feyter Gabelstapler, Feyter Iberia and Verhoef Werkmaterieel).
At the same time, we want to ensure that we remain operational as much as possible. Feyter Forklift Services is a service providing company and we do everything we can to continue to perform this service as well as possible. Though, the health of your as well as our employees remains the top priority. The most important remains the health of your and our employees. We follow the guidelines of RIVM (The Dutch National Institute for Public Health and Environment).
What does this mean?
- We ask our employees not to come to work if they have a cold, cough, sore throat or fever;
- Employees who can work from home are requested to do this as much as possible;
- Account Managers work from home and are available by email and telephone;
- Employees who fulfil functions with customer contacts (drivers, technicians) will continue to perform their work and will follow the hygiene guidelines of RIVM: do not shake hands, wash hands frequently, use disinfectants and keep sufficient distance with contacts;
- Meetings and other forms of consultation are kept to a minimum;
- We will reschedule all appointments that are not necessary or that we believe may pose a risk. This will be done in consultation with customers and suppliers.
In order not to overload our telephone exchange, we prefer contact by e-mail over telephone contact. For the different departments you can contact us at the following addresses:
- Service Light Equipment (Terneuzen): Servicelight@feyter.com
- Service Heavy Equipment (Vlissingen): Serviceheavy@feyter.com
- Parts: Parts@feyter.com
- Rental: Rental@feyter.com
- Sales: Sales@feyter.com
- Administration: Accounting@feyter.com
- Verhoef Werkmaterieel: Info@verhoefwerkmaterieel.nl
In accordance with the advice of RIVM, these measures will remain in force until at least April 6th 2020. We will of course inform you if the situation and thus our business operations change.
We trust to have informed you sufficiently and hope for your understanding of the situation,
Feyter Forklift Services
Alex van ’t Westeinde